| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leipzig in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 62mm (2.4in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 13 days.
- In August the blue above Leipzig is fine having on average a measurable 6:48 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:37 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 14:33.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Leipzig August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Leipzig, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Leipzig:
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) NNE
- Berlin, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) NNE
- Potsdam, Germany - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) NNE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) NE
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) ENE
- Gorlitz, Germany - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) E
- Dresden, Germany - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) ESE
- Sniezka, Poland - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) ESE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) SSE
- Prague, Czech Republic - 194.7 kms (121 miles) SE