| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leipzig in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 83mm (3.3in) of liquid is transfered during on average 15 days.
- The skies in Leipzig are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:11 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 16:32 long with an average length of 16:05.
- There are approximately 8:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Leipzig July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Leipzig, Germany
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Leipzig:
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) NNE
- Berlin, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) NNE
- Potsdam, Germany - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) NNE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) NE
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) ENE
- Gorlitz, Germany - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) E
- Dresden, Germany - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) ESE
- Sniezka, Poland - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) ESE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) SSE
- Prague, Czech Republic - 194.7 kms (121 miles) SE