| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leipzig in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of liquid tumbles across on average 14 days.
- The heavens above Leipzig are somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:54 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:34.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Leipzig October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Leipzig, Germany
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Leipzig:
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 221.7 kms (137.8 miles) NNE
- Berlin, Germany - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) NNE
- Potsdam, Germany - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) NNE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) NE
- Zielona Gora, Poland - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) ENE
- Gorlitz, Germany - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) E
- Dresden, Germany - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) ESE
- Sniezka, Poland - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) ESE
- Fichtelberg, Germany - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) SSE
- Prague, Czech Republic - 194.7 kms (121 miles) SE